Academic: 10+2, Graduation
Graduation Professional: M.Sc. Clinical Psychology
- GIPS Psychiatry and De-addiction center (December 2017- Present)
- Asha Kiran School, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
- Student Counsellor (May- July2016)
- Head counseling groups for children having trouble in understanding the lessons
- Provide special lecture on variety of topics like stress management, peer pressure, mindfulness etc.,
- Develop self-help materials for children
Workshop attended on:
- Learning Disability at Amity University, Gurgaon
- Research Methodology at Amity University, Gurgaon
- Cultural and Social Synthesis as a solution to global problems at Best Western Resort Country Club, Gurgaon
- International conference on Cognitive Behavioral Interventions, AIIMS, Delhi
- Participated for the Social Service Program for Blind Persons Association.
- Editor for the department magazine “The Theory of Mantle”.
- Learned Mindfulness training for research paper
- VIMHANS , Delhi
(September 2014- March 2016)
- Attended Seminars, part of IPD, OPD and DAY CARE
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP), Ranchi
(8th June – 31st July 2015)
- Part of IPD, OPD, Group meeting, Group Therapy, Case Conferences, Seminars, Movie Day, Teaching Day, Consultant Round, All Patient Round and Psychosocial Units.
- Psychological Testing: Rorschach, TAT, MMPI-2, MCMI-3, ESDST, BVGMT, IPDE, SSCT, MPQ, TCI, DST, VSMS, ADPMR, SFB, DAPT, Y-Bocs, BDI, BAI, HAM-D, HAM-A
- Therapies: Psycho education, SWOT, Solution Focused Therapy, JPMR, Relaxation Therapy, Visual Guided Imagery.
- Tata Motors Hospital, Jamshedpur
(12th November 2013- 12th August 2014)
- Observer trainee, Accompanied Psychiatrist on Ward rounding’s,
- Saw the management of patients in Consultation Liaison Setting, Participated in History taking and Mental Status Examination of patients with the Psychiatrists.
Extra-Curricular Activities/ Areas of Interest:
- Participation in College Debates
- Chief Coordinator for AMIFEST (College Fest)
- Chief Coordinator for event on LIFE, YOUTH & POSITIVISM on World Suicide Prevention Day
- Voluntary visits to Old age home, School for Special Children
- Learned Spanish as an add on course
Key Skills: Goal Oriented, Motivated Learner, Good Communication skills, Keen Observer.
Your psychologist has some fun facts about herself to share with you today. Do any of these match with you?
Languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati and Spanish.
Hobbies: Reading books, cooking, and sports basketball, cricket, and badminton.