Dr. Ankita Shah
- University ranked first in Post Graduation.
- Recieved training in Geriatric Psychiatry at Lucknow.
- Conducted mental health camps (awareness and treatment) at various places in liasion with Blind People’s Association.
- Participated in various School Health Program for mental health organized by Government.
- Specialized Parenting Seminars at various schools in Ahmedabad.
Name: Dr. Ankita Shah
Language: Gujarati, English, Hindi
Date of birth: 26/7/1989
- Course: M.B.B.S.
Institute: B.J.Medical College, Ahmedabad. Gujarat University.
Internship: March 2011 – March 2012
Institute: Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad from Gujarat University.
- Course: D.P.M. (1st Rank)
Institute: B.J. Medical College, Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad from Gujarat University.
- Course: P.G.D.C.H ( Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherpy
Institute: Charusat University
POSTER AND PAPER PRESENTATION:
- A poster on “Psychiatry on Fingertips: Expanding Horizons” forM.Murugappan Award in ANCIPS 2013
- A paper on “Religious Beliefs, Practices and Traditional Healing among Psychiatric Patients” for Dr. Indla Ramasubba Reddy IAPP Award in ANCIAPP’13
- A paper on “Are there Normal Intrusive Thoughts?” as co-‐‐author in ANCIAPP’13.
- A poster on “Religiosity and Psychiatry” in ANCIPS 2014
- In House Winter Training Workshop In Geriatric Mental Health in October 2013 at Lucknow
- Training In Mental Health Primary Care at Civil Hospital,Ahmedabad in 2013.
- Work Shop on “Introduction to Projective Techniques” at Hospital for Mental Health, Ahmedabad. July 2013
- Certificate course in “Intensive Short-‐‐Term Dynamic Psychotherapy” January, 2014
WORK EXPERIENCE :
|Sr . No||Institute||Post||From||To||Duration|
|1||GMERS Sola Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad||Senior Resident||May 2014||Jan 2017||2years, 8 months|
|2||Gujarat Institute of Psychological Sciences (GIPS), Ahmedabad||Consultant Psychiatrist||May 2014||Till date||5 years|
Area of Interest include
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Applied Behaviour Analysis for Autism
Your doctor has some fun facts about herself to share with you today. Do any of these match with you?
Hobbies: Reading & Swimming
Languages: English, Gujarati and Hindi
MEET YOUR DOCTOR